Make your holiday shopping experience stress-free by choosing to Ride Rapid. You can avoid the crowded parking lots and dense traffic that surround your favorite shopping destinations with Rapid:
- Westfield North County – take Rapid to Del Lago Transit Station and transfer to BREEZE Route 350
- Carmel Mountain Ranch Town Center – take Rapid to the Rancho Bernardo Transit Station and transfer to Route 20
- Mira Mesa Market Center – take Rapid to the Miramar College Transit Station
- Westfield Horton Plaza – exit Rapid at the Horton Plaza stop in Downtown
- Westfield UTC – take Rapid 237
- Feeling more adventurous? Connect to Routes 7 or 10 at the City Heights Transit Plaza to visit North Park or Hillcrest shops along University Avenue. You also can take Route 7 east to the Village of La Mesa.
On Rapid 215, enjoy the eclectic shopping along Park and El Cajon Boulevards, or transfer to the Green Line Trolley at the SDSU Transit Center to reach a variety of dining, shopping, and entertainment options at Grossmont Center.