Several MTS transit passes are accepted on Rapid:
|Route||One-way||Day Pass*||Senior/ Disabled/ Medicare||Monthly Pass*||Youth Monthly Pass**||Senior/ Disabled/ Medicare Monthly Pass**|
|SuperLoop Rapid 201/202 and 204; Mid-City Rapid 215||$2.25||$5||$1.10||$72||$36||$18|
*All passes must be loaded onto a Compass Card. If you're purchasing a pass for the first time and do not already have a Compass Card, you must purchase a Compass Card ($2), which will be added to the price of your pass. On a Rapid vehicle or MTS Bus, a Day Pass is $7 without a Compass Card.
**All discount fares and passes require rider to show proper I.D.
For more information on MTS transit passes, please use the links below:
- Day Passes Available in 1-, 2-, 3-, 4-, and 14-Day periods.
- Adult Monthly/30-Day Passes A variety of passes are available for MTS and NCTD services.
- **Senior/Disabled/Medicare Monthly/30-Day Passes I.D. required for seniors 60+, disabled individuals, and Medicare recipients.
- **Youth Monthly/30-Day Passes I.D. required for ages six through 18.
- MTS rider promotions – Friends Ride Free lets each paying passenger bring a friend on free on MTS Bus Routes and San Diego Trolley routes on six major holidays and Family Weekends lets up to two children (12 and under) ride free with any paying passenger (18+) on Saturdays and Sundays!
*Compass Cards for discounted passes must be purchased at Albertsons or The Transit Store where proof of age or qualifying disability must be shown. Once you have a Senior/Disabled/Medicare or Youth Compass Card, monthly passes can be loaded at ticket vending machines or other locations.