San Diego’s great outdoors are just a short ride away on Rapid—so take a quick ride and enjoy your time outside!!
- Inland Rail Trail – starts at Escondido Transit Center to San Marcos (extension to Vista under construction)
- Kit Carson Park – take Route 350 from Del Lago Transit Station
- Highway 56 Bike Path – Sabre Springs/Peñasquitos Transit Station
- San Diego Bay – walk from Santa Fe Depot or transfer to Routes 923 or 992 on Broadway
- Bayshore Bikeway – a 24-mile loop around San Diego Bay. Just blocks away from Santa Fe Depot.
- Quick Fact for Bike Riders: Download a copy of the San Diego Regional Bike Map that shows the more than 1,340 miles of bikeways throughout the region, many of which are accessible by transit.
- Copley Family YMCA - Rapid 215 to 43rd Street Station. Transfer from Rapid 235 to Rapid 215 at the Boulevard Transit Plaza.