Three routes – Rapid 235, Rapid Express 280, and Rapid Express 290 – began service on the I-15 corridor in June 2014. Mid-City Rapid 215 and Rapid 237 began service in October 2014. SuperLoop Rapid 201/202 and 204 began service in 2009 and joined the Rapid network in 2015. Download the Rapid fact sheet in English or Spanish.
- SuperLoop Rapid 201/202 and 204 operate in the north University City/Golden Triangle area and serves destinations such as UC San Diego and Westfield UTC.
- Rapid 215 operates between SDSU and Downtown San Diego (via El Cajon and Park Boulevards).
- Rapid 235 operates between Escondido and Downtown San Diego on the I-15 corridor.
- Rapid 237 operates between Rancho Bernardo and UC San Diego, and between Miramar College and UC San Diego (via Mira Mesa Boulevard).
- Rapid Express 280 and 290 operate between Escondido and Downtown (one stop at Del Lago) and Rancho Bernardo and Downtown (one stop at Sabre Springs) via I-15.
In 2018, South Bay Rapid will launch between Otay Mesa and Downtown San Diego (via Interstate 805).